Central vacuums can help with the indoor air quality of your home and help with those suffering from seasonal or dust allergies. 1 in 3 people in the U.S. suffer from dust related allergies. Air ducts, carpets and drapes are main areas that dust, dust mites, dirt, bacteria, and fungus become trapped. Regular vacuums don’t fully eliminate dust and may actually be spreading it around. Central vacuum systems including BEAM or Vacuflo have a higher cleaning efficiency and allow dust and dirt to be fully eliminated.
Here are a few of the ways that a central vacuum system can help improve your health:
- No bags or filters means that their are no dust or vacuum odors.
- Central vacuums can reduce allergy and asthma symptoms.
- The air is moved outdoors, 100% of pollen, dust, and pet danger are exhausted outside.
- The air becomes healthier after filtration.
- With a standard vacuum, dirt and dust remain in the home and can cause breathing problems for those with allergies or asthma.
- Central vacuums offer a deeper clean.
- After switching to a central vacuum 25 allergy sufferers experienced decreased nasal and eye symptoms.
Source: Central Vacuum Stores